My name is Amy, I'm 26 year old and I live in tiny but pretty Holland. I know I’m supposed to call my country The Netherlands but I’m lazy, Holland is easier.
In my free time I like to play guitar, sing, watch series, draw or make dream catchers. I have a black kitten,she's a few weeks old now and her name is Lilli. She's such a great joy to raise.
I will be happy with anything I receive of course but I do have some favorites. I would be very, very pleased with one of the following postcards.
- (pink) Cherryblossom! Not a big fan of other flowers tho :p
- Studio Ghibli, I will be so happy if you send me this! (Totoro, The Cat Returns, Howls Moving Castle, etc!)
-Black cats :D
- Legendary creatures such as unicorns or dragons
- Vampires, werewolves, witches, zombies or anything else 'scary'
- Fairytales or old folklore stories from your country
- Any anime but please tell me from which anime it is!
- JAPAN! Planning a trip to Japan next year and I would love anything related to Japan.
I'm not a fan of multiview, homemade, normal city view or ad cards so please keep those for people who like them! If you really want to send me a picture of your city, please send me a night view!
Write me about the card you send me, why did you pick this one? Or about your life or your day. If you really don't know what to write please answer one of these questions:
-what is something that you really want to have but can't?
-Which memory of your childhood makes your heart warm?
-What is the thing about your country, that you would really miss if you had to move to another country?
I hope to hear from you very soon!!
Lots of love from Holland
P.S. If you speak polish, please write to me po polsku! I am currently trying to learn the language and it is a great exercise to try to read a card. Please, keep the grammar easy, jest bardzo trudny :$