Greetings to all Postcrossing users!
I come from a small town in Siberia but moved to Moscow in 2015 to live and work.
I used to work at the Siberian airport as a teacher of helicopter pilots (no, I don't know how to fly a plane/helicopter. I taught them General and Aviation English). Aviation-related postcards made my classes more interesting.
Now I teach Boeing 747 pilots in Moscow. Amazing job!
I hope to make new interesting and unexpected friends :)
I will be very happy if you send me some postcard related to:
* your local airport
* views of the sky
* House M.D.
* 'Did you know?' series
* unusual buildings/interesting architecture
If you are from:
- *Switzerland*, send me some little souvenir in your envelope, please (I can return the favour) - it's just my favourite country I was fortunate to visit in 2012!
- *France*, send me a card written in French (please enclose the translation) - I was lucky to have visited your country 3 times (last time was in June, 2013!).
- *Sweden* and *Norway*, send me your traditional clothes or painting, a recipe :) I visited these countries in 2012 and 2014 and fell in love with their nature!
- *the Netherlands*, send me aviation-related card, please! Those are simply gorgeous!! KLM, Schipol, etc...
I'd be glad to receive any postcard you send. But please, make sure you've added some information about yourself and a little bit about your country! Something peculiar :)
Tell you how things have been in your country in this difficult time. Please stay safe and sound!!
Special thanks to those users who write a lot and manage to decorate their postcards! You always do a good job!!! :)
I am also interested in snail mail. I may not be your perfect pal but I promise to stay in touch.
Thanks for your time!