As1a_89(or Joanna) is a member in Poland . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,309 days).
My name is Joanna, I live in south of Poland, in a region called Upper Silesia. I'm 23 years old and I'm studying political science.
Postcards I would love to receive:
- conneted with the PROTECTION OF ENVIRONMENT - WWF, Greenpeace and other organizations of that kind, national parks, endangered species...
- OLIMPIC GAMES - I will be gald to recieve a postcard (or stamp) that has something to do with them
- something about YOUR COUNTRY or sourroundings, for example characteristic buildings, well-known places
- beautiful photographies of NATURE (mountines, beaches, night views, sunsets, forests, rivers, waterfalls, aurora borealis) and ANIMALS (birds, wild animals, sea animals, farm animals)
- SPORT (tennis and football) - sport objects and sportsmen. I especially love Spanish football.
- POLITICS - postcards that say something about your country's political system or history
- CINEMA - I love watching movies; if you have a postcard with Johnny Depp or with some scenes from Quentin Tarantiono's movies, you'll make me extremely happy if sending it to me :) I would be also glad with any other actors and movies on postcards
- MUSIC (rock, alternative, britpop) - you can send me a card connected with it or write about your favourite bands and recommend them to me
- ART (for example Picasso, Salvador Dali, Vincent van Gogh, impressionists, Banksy's works)
- interesting photos in SEPIA or BLACK&WHITE.
Take a look into my faves and you'll know what kind of postcards I like the most, maybe you happen to have one of them and can share it with me. But don't worry if you don't have anything that fits the above - finding any postcard in my mailbox is a great pleasure for me :)
Write something about yourself and things you are interested in, about your country and place where you live. And it also would be nice if you could add something in your language (if it's not English) and alphabet. If it's not a problem, send a postcard with stamp and without envelope. Thanks!
Wenn du Deutsch kennst, schreib mir bitte in Deutsch. Ich habe diese Sprache in der Schule gelernt, aber jetzt habe ich kein Kontakt mit Deutsch... Danke!
If you know Spanish please write to me in this language. I don't know Spanish but I would love to learn it one day. Gracias! :)