“Hello there, dear Postcrossing friend!
I'm Larissa and I'm from Saint Petersburg, Russia.
I'm very happy to join the Army of Postcrossers because I think it's a very good idea to unite people all over the world by postcards.
So, if you're reading this profile it's a good sign - you're going to send a card to me ;) And this makes me joyful :))) Anything sent with care and thought will make me happy. I simply appreciate that you're taking the time to write!
I know that sometimes it's really difficult to choose a card, so I'll try to help you a little. There're some themes that are closer to my heart than others:
- something about HAPPINESS (you can write to me what in your opinion happiness is...)
- maximum cards and cancellations
- rainbow in the sky and in nature (for ex., rainbow rocks and etc.)
- national bread
- red/yellow/ginger cats (I'm a cat lover)
- anything related to calligraphy (I appreciate copperplate and spenserian very much)
- lighthouses, sailing boats, ocean and sea
- guitar and guitar players
- tango and flamenco dancers
- views of your city/town/place where you live (please tell me about what's on the card if it shows a view from your city or country)
Remember, that I'll appreciate any of your choice!
☆ No touchnote or advertisement cards. Please just don't send me these types of cards. Thank you. :-)
I'm waiting for your postcard with excitement and anticipation...
Thank you so much!”