Hello! My name is Anna. Let's get acquainted! There are some facts about me.
1) I live in a small provincial town in the Penza region.
2) I work in a local newspaper.
3) I love my house and my family. I have a lovely husband and two amazing daughters.
4) I love my pets. I have a dog, two cats and two decorative rats, and they are so smart!
5)I love to read and take pictures!
6)I like to drink red wine and be lazy
I love every new day, because it has a place for little joys!
Postcrossing gives me an opportunity to expand my circle of friends. I appreciate new acquaintances, they often turn into friendly correspondence.
What postcards would I like to receive?
I really, really like Rolf Lidberg's naughty little Swedish trolls. If you have them, send me a postcard with them!))
- Postcards with the image of newspapers and magazines. It’s great if a small fragment from the newspaper, a tiny note will be on the back of the card!
I like to receive postcards characterizing just your country, reflecting your symbolism, national flavor. National cuisine, national costumes, holidays - all of this is interesting to me!
- From the Czech Republic or Germany, I would like to receive a postcard of the artist Zdenek Miler, a postcard of the artist from Prague, Maria Brozhova.
- From Finland - postcards of Inge Löök with funny old women, with Moomins.
- From Germany - a card with motivating quotes.
- From the USA - with the image and name of the states.
- From Belarus - from the series Flora and Fauna of Belarus, artist Ekaterina Babok.
- I love Nino Chakvetadze. I would like to receive her postcard from Georgia. But these are only dreams, of course!
- I love postcards with animals, for example, I like monkeys, and postcards with such animals are interesting to me.
- also I like view cards with the name of the city on the front side, typical tourist cards.
- in the end, I like artistic postage stamps, often stamps are more interesting than postcards, and this is also great!
I rejoice at every postcard found in my inbox, and really appreciate the time you spent choosing and signing it. Thank you so much for it!