Hope you are having an amazing day :)
If you are here because you are going to send me a card, thank you so much in advance!!!
I work as a Product Manager in Software development company. Living in a big city, I always try to balance between the dynamic rhythm of life and peaceful state of mind :)
I will be happy to get any card, but if you need any hint:
- my mom is a big fan of Ancient Greece, so I will greatly appreciate if you send anything connected to that! Thanks!
- anything unusual: if you look at this card and think "who am I ever going to sent it to?" , you've got the right one!
- funny, shiny or glittery cards :)
- oddly shaped cards;
- cards from weird/unusual material (like cork, wood, plastic);
- cards from recyclable materials (you can use a card board box covers from your groceries etc)
- free postcards from your local coffee shops, restaurants or any special places (in this case please tell me something about this place)
- if you like crafting, you can send me a hand made card or doodle something on the back side :)
I love to travel so I will be excited to get anything from your country like a coin or a tea bag:)
If you like to get a thank you card from me, please add your address on our the card/envelope.
Thank you ahead for any postcard you send me. I will be happy to keep your postcard in my small collection :)
Looking forwards to receiving your postcard.
Best regards and Happy Postcrossing,
PS Guys if you send me a card but it expires, text me and I`ll register it :)
UA-1746262 Korea (South)