Dear postcrosser, you are reading my profile- so I am already waiting for your postcard!:)
Oh I have a long list of preferences and things I like, but I will appreciate if you send me whatever you want and write on a postcard why have you chosen this picture.
Here are some tips for you about ideas of postcards,that can make me happy as a little child:
• Pictures from movies ( except horror ones )
• Drawings or sketches of nature,flowers,people or architecture.
• Photos of guitar playing bands, that would be soooo cool!
• Drawing of Paris, or breakfast in Paris.
• Watercolor paintings.
• Dancing people.
• Rick& Morty movie.
• Polaroid styled pictures.
• People smoking.
• Weird cards.
• Postcards with movies.
• Photos of handsome men are also accented ha ha;)
* Pictures of someone famous in your town/country and little story oboist this person.
• Beautiful woman in any places, any clothes.
• Photos of women getting ready for meeting (drying her hair, doing her make up, choosing the closes).
• Postcard with jokes or memes (in English, or French).
• I will also appreciate if you send me something out of this list, just the postcard that made your heart warmer will be the perfect one to send.
Please note I'm not a bid fan of: animal postcards, city view, maps.
Thank you very much for reading it, i hope my preferences doesn’t scared you :)
And if you want me to answer your postcard write me about it, I would be really happy to postcrossing with you;)
I would also appreciate if you recommend me some books that you like or your favorite songs! you can also tell me something about you, what made you happy or sad. The last time you cried about something or the best thing you did in your life so far.
My name is Nastia,short form of Anastasia. This year I’ve finished school and already entered University in Warsaw. What a year of changes, isn’t it? I’ve been lining in Kyiv,capital ofUkraine, for 17 years. I was born at 31 December, that is New Year day in our country, so Santa probably messed up a little bit with presents and gave me to my parents:)
I am into everything connected to art. I adore dancing, drawing,singing and playing guitar. I am passionate about music. Also I am a big fan of cinema, especially of old movies :) starting with Pulp Fiction and finishing with 50 first dates..
The things I can talk for a long time are travellings, books and psychology. Yeap may sound tritely ,but this are things I am passionate about:) I’ve been in many counties: Spain,, Poland, Sweden, France, Italy, Hungary, Austria, Emirates, Egypt, Turkey so I hope to receive a postcard from one of this cities.
My Instagram @decembrious