Hi! My name is Alex, I am 60 years old. Or 70?.. I forgot :) But I remember that I live in a picturesque village of Dubovoe near the remarkable city of Belgorod, which is located in the center of Russia. I have three daughters and four mischievous grandchildren. I think that this fact gave me a great sense of humor, which I appreciate and other people. For many years I worked as a journalist writing about theatre, museums and folk traditions. Unfortunately, I can only write in Russian, and a little funny in English (when you read my letters, do not laugh). I like traveling very much. I was fortunate enough to get acquainted with the life and culture of Japan, South Korea, Mongolia, Thailand, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Estonia, Ukraine, Armenia, Moldova, Georgia, Belarus, Greece, Tunisia, Bahrain, China and Switzerland. But even more I would like to see, let them use postcards.
For many years I collect banknotes and postcards from different countries of the world. I also like beautiful postage stamps on postcards. First of all, I'm interested in real postcards:
- postcards of unusual shape (square, round, oval, along the contour of the country and others)
- people in the national costumes of your country
- contact sculptures and monuments
- State Capitol of various US states (I just have to find two: Louisiana and New Mexico)
- postcards with a great sense of humor
- the capitals of the world
- Graffiti on the streets of the cities
- city night
I understand that sometimes it is very difficult to find the right card, because I'll be glad to any card sent from the heart.
I'm glad you read it and learned about me.
Successful postcrossing! And in general, keep calm and smile!