My name is Alena. I live in Moscow. It's the capital of Russia, an ancient and beautiful city.
I would love to receive postcards from around the world.
Will be better if you can send a card with:
- James Bond
- Lord of the Rings (and Hobbit)
- Teddy Bears "Me To You"
- Wild cats
- Simon's Cat
- Bright colorful images
- Snakes and other reptiles
- Paintings by Willem Haenraets
- Paintings by Leonid Afremov
- Paintings by Thomas Kinkade
- Paintings by Terry Avon Redlin
- Paintings by John Atkinson Grimshaw
- Paintings by Rihards Donskis (Apofiss)
- Paintings by Isaac Levitan (especially "Mediterranean Seacoast" and "Spring in Italy")
- Metropolitan railway map if there is it in your city
- Pixar (especially WALL-E)
- Cheshire Cat (only from the Tim Burton's film)
Members from USA: I'll be glad to receive from you card with name of your state. I already have CA, FL, NM, NY, OK, PA, SC, TX and WI.
And I will be very very glad to receive Maximum cards. Their theme doesn't matter.
Please don't send cards in an envelope.
I will be happy to receive a postcard from an unusual material - iron, wood, plastic, etc.
And if you don't know what to write on the card, write "Hello, my name is ... I live in ... " in your language. It will be enough.
If you want, you can send me Friendship books, I will be glad to help you fill in them.
Please write a few lines in your own language.
Please write the date when you sent a card.
I will be very happy to receive postcards from the meeting of postkrossers.
If you sent a card to me less than 80 days ago, no need to re-send it. It just still didn't come to me. Russian Post can be very slow.