Hi there! My name is Micael, but my friends call me Mica, so can you.
I was born in Portugal, but at an early age, I moved to the Netherlands, where I just graduated for my second Masters (MA in Education, after a MA in French Literature) :) and I'm currently teaching French in high school.
My hobby number one is travelling, but unfortunately I don't have enough money to travel all the time. So, since I've got enough "no-travel-time", I like to read, tennis and swim, watch some good tv-series and chilling with my friends. And music, which is a really good method to relax, especially with Coldplay and One Republic. :)
Concerning my future postcards (by the way, I like them without an envelope, I prefer singleviews and please, don't forget to date them!), I would like to receive cards with:
- city skylines (day and night)
- buildings, bridges, streets, highways, traffic signs
- landscapes (with or without magical sunsets/sunrises)
- travel-related images
- geography-related cards (maps, waving flags, ...)
- UNESCO World Heritage
- black and white-cards
- vintage, old propaganda-cards
- local postcards from your region
- railwaystations and trains, subway, subway-maps
(- Aquarupella cards, with single pictures... Those are really great)
- Or any card you think that fits in this kind of preferences :)
- cards with animals ;) Even not with a Puss-in-Boots-face (you know, from Shrek ;p) to convince me otherwise.
- cards showing flowers
- seasonal cards (Christmas, Easter, etcetera)
- TouchNote cards, ad cards or self-made cards (I like self-bought ones :p)
And please, write me something which will inspire me, quotes, your daily dose of "how-to-get-through" a boring day ;) ! If you have some space left, tell me which city in the world you want to visit the most. Maybe you can give me some travel-inspiration ;) But please, make it personal. That's what I love about postcrossing; to read some interesting messages!
Many thanks in advance for all the effort. I'm looking forward to receive your card! :)
PS. Don't hesitate to contact me! I like to get in touch with the person behind the card! ;)
Expired cards (9):
Costa Rica: 1
Registered by Postcrossing (1):