yogiflow(or Henny) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 1 year (594 days).
Hi, I'm a 30 year old woman from the Netherlands and I think it's so nice to receive cards from all over the world and get to know more about that country, culture, way of living etc. And even discover countries I never heard of before :D
I'm a Michael Jackson fan and I like lots of Asian things such as manga, anime, kpop, jpop, kdrama and jdrama. Back in 2009 I travelled through China for 3 weeks which was amazing. I also like to go shopping, be creative (with photoshop) and go see a movie every now and then.
If you don't know what kind of card you should send me, here are a few things I would really like:
- Asian themed (Geisha, Landmarks, Taiwan Screen postcards, typical Asian things, anime etc.)
- Smiling food from the Smile collection: http://bit.ly/vzjeiv
- Camilla d'Errico
- Anne Cresci
- Miss Tigri
- The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
- Studio Ghibli
- Kawaii (Sanrio, San-X, Hannari Tofu, Milk Project, Yoyo & Cici etc.)
- Kdrama/Jdrama postcards ( You're Beautiful, Goong, City Hunter, Boys over Flowers, 1 Liter of tears etc.)
- Kpop/Jpop postcards (JYJ, DBSK,Super Junior, SS501, K.Will, Yuna Ito, Ayumi Hamasaki etc.)
- Michael Jackson postcards
- Beautiful nature (I like waterfalls, panda, sealife specially dolphins and whales)
A postcard from your country/city or any other nice card is fine too if you don't have anything from my wishlist :)
Greeting cards (folded cards) are fine too if they match my wishlist :)
You can check my favourites to see what cards I would like to receive:
My collection so far: https://picasaweb.google.com/113793659590031004425
If you don't know what to write on a card to me maybe these suggestions might help:
- Why should I visit your country one day?
- If you visited The Netherlands, what are your views?
- What are the customs and traditions of your country?
- Maybe you can write about the things we might have in common.
- More information about what I see on the card.
- How was your day?
- What do you see when you look outside the window?
- What's on your desk?
Of course you can also write about something else but please write something.
Extra note: I just started to learn Korean so if you are from Korea feel free to write me in Korean (with translation). 감사합니다
Username on the forum: Dudie