pvna(or Paula) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 1 year (686 days).
Hello, my name is Paula and I live in Holland.
I am a 40 year old happily married working mother of 2 great children (10 and 12 years old). I enjoy life very much and I have many interests.
As a young girl there was only one thing I wanted to do: escape from the little town I was living in and see the world. Whilst dreaming of this I wrote many letters to my penpals all over the world.
Over the years I have travelled at lot and even lived abroad in Stratford upon Avon (GB) but I lost touch with most of my penpals and with that the joy of receiving handwritten mail. So that’s where you come in:
I love to receive all your postcards as long as they are handwritten. Feel free to write anything you like.
If you need help in choosing a card to send me just browse through my favourites, and if that doesn't help here are a few themes I like (I love colourful cards)
- City /street views (pref. with name of city on the card)
- Street signs, my maiden name is Achterstraat (which is Dutch for Backstreet) so in Holland there are quite a few towns that have a Achterstraat. I quess thats where my fascination with streetsigns comes from :)
- Anything to do with mail fe mailman, mailbox, letters, message in a bottle etc.
- Subway maps
- (Multiples of) doors, windows, shop/bar signs etc.
- I am a big Coldplay fan, so if you happen to find a postcard of the band, please send it to me!
But remember these are just a few themes I like, all cards are equally welcome!
I am looking forward to receiving your postcards.
Can you please date the card? thank you!