obruchis a member from Brazil . She has been a member for over 7 years (2819 days).
I love meeting people from other cultures and exchanging letters and postcards. :o) I was raised on a farm but I'm living in a big city now for 5 years. I graduated in Law School in Dec/2012 and I live with my fiancee. We go to the farm on weekends where I meet my family and pets: a white cat and five rescued dogs.
I love a true friendship, reading, music, movies and nature.
I prefer handwritten and stamped postcards. ;o)
Please write something on the postcard - if you don't know what to write, tell me something about the postcard, or why you choose to send that one, about your life, a favourite phrase/song/book, what you dream about etc. I like chatty postcards. ;o)
If you like to choose cards to each postcrosser, all I say is that you can send me one that you would like to receive and would appreciate. ;o)
Some ideas: (just ideas, if you can't find specific cards, don't worry about this list)
- your country (city, landscapes, Unesco).
- beautiful places or things (although the concept of beauty obviously vary from one person to another)
- cultures, people, traditions, historical facts
- architecture, castles, churches
- libraries, books, illustrations
- black & white
- Daria Gerasimova painting
- romance, trees, birds, rivers, horses, houses, musical instruments, gardens, umbrellas, farm life, bridge, national painters, alps, bikes, etc.
- anything related to law (courts, judges, lawyers, Justice "Goddess")
- European Union (v.g. parliament, commemorative postcards, joint-issue stamps etc)
Please don't send me AD cards or handmade. (rarely they're nice so I opt for not receiving)
If you speak German, please write me something in German too. Ich möchte gern Deutsch lernen!
I'm a stamp collector so I love beautiful or interesting stamps. If you have the possibility to choose a nice one it would be great. But don't worry if you don't have them. :o)
If you prefer, you may look at my favourites for other ideas: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/obruch/gallery/favourites
Thanks! I'll register as soon as I get your postcard. :o)