napalm(or Irina) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 3 years (1100 days).
Hello! I'm 21 and I'm from Moscow, Russia, where I've just got my degree in world politics. I like music, languages, reading and travelling. I'd love to receive postcards from different countries of the world.
**As for favorites** As many people on this website, I use favorites for cards I don't have but would love to receive. So, if you can send me one of those, I'll be super-happy :)
If you don't like reading long profiles just pick a card that appeals to you personally, tell me on the back why you like it and mail it my way!
However, if you'd like some clues, here are some things I enjoy *generally, as well as on cards* :
- please, NO MULTIVIEWS, if it's possible
- views of the sea, boats, lighthouses, harbours, etc
- fantasy (Harry Potter, Discworld, Lord of the Rings), fairy-tale and mythological heroes or creatures
- sci-fi, space, stars and night sky views
- Doctor Who, Sherlock Holmes, Avengers
- squirrels, sheep
- ancient stuff (ruins etc)
- winter landscapes
- vintage or black and white pictures
- comic book heroes
Some ideas for specific countries:
- Finland: lakes, landscapes, Moomins
- USA: state maps, as well as state symbols/animals/mottos/flags
- Germany: beer-related, castles
- Netherlands: windmills, traditional outfits
- China: Great Wall, Terracotta Army
- Latin America: pre-columbian sites (like Chichen-Itza, Machu-Picchu, etc)
*** Please don't send me pictures of children, it'll be great if you save them for someone who can really appreciate them :) ***
It's not necessary to use an envelope, I'd rather have the postcards stamped and written. I'll also appreciate it if you use nice unusual stamps on your cards.
However, if you use an envelope, I'll be extremely happy to receive some small stuff in addition to the card - for example, tickets, receipts, those free leaflets/fliers used for advertising movies, etc.
Thanks for the time you spent reading my profile!
P.S. I'm open for penpals, don't hesitate to drop me a message if you're interested :)