ludamakis a member from United States of America . She has been a member for over 1 year (591 days).
Marhaba! (not sure what language that is but it means Hello! - that's what Postcrossing just told me ;) My name is Luda and I got involved in this project through my best friend, now we are both very passionate postcrossers! My experience here has been very inspiring and I like reading the profiles and learning new things from different people. So far I've discovered things like geocaching, bookcrossing and day zero project from other members on here!
Now, to the postcards I like ;) I would be happy to receive any kind really, but here are some of my favorite categories:
- Old soviet postcards of any holiday
- Inge Löök's Old Ladies (I would like to collect them all eventually!)
- Funny old people
- Black and White Cards
- Hundertwasser cards
- Nouvelles Multiples
- Airplanes (for my husband ;))
- Christmas cards during Holiday Season!
- Котики Т. Родионовой
- Cats, Owls
- Folk themed cards
- Arts and crafts
- Anything colorful or dramatic
- Anything inspiring! (it can be a beautiful building, a pretty piece of pottery, a funny pet, a peaceful landscape or anything else that you think fits this category)
- Anything you feel like sending me!
Please write anything you want on the card! I would very much be interested to learn about you as a person, your likes and dislikes, your interests, what gets you out of bed, as well as just what you think or feel at that particular moment or how your day/ week/ month or even year is going!
Take care and Happy Postcrossing!
I recently received a beautiful postcard from Finland with no ID :( Sender, if you please let me know the ID for it I'd be happy to register it.