lapiis a member from Taiwan . Has been a member for over 2 years (1079 days).
I am Lapi, 23 y.o. and I love music, photography, animal (have 3 dogs, 2 cats, a parrot and some fishes), traveling (I've been to Indonesia, Australia and Thailand), and collecting little stuff (like stamps, coins, tickets and, of course, postcards!)
I scan and upload all of my received cards as soon as I register them. To avoid redundant cards, can you please check my postcard wall before you pick me a card? I appreciate your kind help.:)
I treasure every cards that you sent, and I'll be extremely happy to receive these cards...
- Humor...it's the savior of boring life!
- First date of issue cards
- Local people / traditional costumes
- Food with receipe / local food
- Soldiers / heroies / the Green Beret
- Sportsmen / the shape of human body
- Art in any kind / fashion / painting
- Movie / Movie star
- peaceful card
- Pet, wild life, and unique animal of your country
- Black & white
- children / baby / happy family
- love related (heart, lovers...)
- Royal family
- The most famous thing / must go place of your country
- Map of your country/ state
- Flag of your country
or anything fun and beautiful!
And if can, I like cards sent with small among and different stamps so I can see more of them. :)
Sorry but I am not very fond of homeprint and ad/free cards.
Thank you for looking & happy postcrossing!
Missing and expired cards...
TW-246526 to mikunin, Japan. Sent on 18 Jan, 2011
TW-238573 to DesLittleCam, China. Sent on 29 Dec, 2010
TW-166899 to Autodropje1, Netherlands. Sent on 5 Jul, 2010