ehboh(or Silvia) is a member from Italy . She has been a member for over 2 years (1012 days).
greetings from the north east of Italy.
I'm 20, very curious, random things I like are learning new languages, summertime and the sea, art, hearing stories, cinema, ballet, biting my nails, animals, reading almost everything I can get my hands on and obviously travelling, in Europe my favourite destination is France, and my goal is to backpack around Brazil, Argentina and Thailand one day.
- handmade cards
- Christmas/New Year and other festive or greeting cards
As for my favourites... I do have a little wishlist but I also love being surprised!
I like most:
- stunning landscapes
- funny, satirical cards
- graffiti (the artful kind)
- windows/doors (single views only)
- Aquarupella, Nouvelles Images
- words of wisdom
- pin up girls
- artworks by dutch artist Anton Pieck
- anything from my favourites, or similar (be careful, i've already received some of them)
- the Great Barrier Reef from Australia
I'd rather receive my card in an envelope, original stamps are a plus, and it will be really appreciated if you write something more than 'Greetings from X'..blank impersonal cards are a big let down, aren't they?
Tell me what you love about your place, some strange habit you have, your favourite perfume (I'm obsessed with perfumes and collect them) or anything you find worth sharing, the stranger the better! :)
-Ad cards give me headache, please try to refrain