aistt(or Aiste) is a member from Lithuania . She has been a member for over 2 years (765 days).
I'm 19 years old girl from Lithuania. I love so many things in this world.. Music, books, nature, ecology, mystic things etc.. I love watching at people, I love dreaming, I love just sitting and enjoy wonderful moments of life. I play guitar. It's like therapy for me.
I appreciate every postcard that I get.
But if you don't know what to send, here are some ideas, what can be on postcard:
- I love postcards with people! Their feelings, expressions, look.. I love them!
- Something related with music.. Notes, music instruments, song lyrics, something from musicals etc.. It's wonderful.
- Colour is good, but black/white/sepia/old postcards have something special:)
- Something mystic/funny/unusual/shocking. Have I said already that I love surprises?
- around Christmas it's fun to get Christmas card.. In the end of May it's great to get Birthday cards:)
Or just try to search an idea from my favorites.
I just don't like typical touristic and handmade postcards very much...:)
It should be awesome to get Paramore postcard, if it somewhere exists..:)
It's more fun to get fully written postcard, isn't it?
Please, tell me something about you, your hobbies. Maybe a postcard has interesting story? Do you have your special quote or credo? Feel the freedom to write me:)
Please, send postcards WITHOUT envelopes.
also want to ask you to write date of that day, when you wrote something on postcard.
Thats all i want:)
THANK YOU AND HAPPY POSTCROSSING :)
LT-167630 To FanFanJ from China. Since 21/Nov/2011
LT-174443 To magdabera from Indonesia. Since 25/Dec/2011