ZhannaSkall(or Zhanna) is a member from Norway . She has been a member for over 1 year (459 days).
Hei hei hei to everybody)
My name is Zhanna and im 24 years old. I live in Norway since may 2011.Actually im russsian.In 2011 i married with an amazing norwegian man and now my new home is in Norway.
But im missing so much my family in Russia.
Now in Norway im learning norwegian language and im working in one food shop with post in there.
My husband and i we have a dog - rotveller. Her name is Nelly.
We dont have kids yet, but we are planing soon to have one or two)We love kids very much!
I like to do many things and also i like to collect cards from all over the world.
So i would be very happy to get a card from you.
Look at my favourites cards. If you will send something from them,you will make me very happy.
or something from my wish-list.
Dear postcrosser,i appreciate all cards you send to me,but please,DONT SEND card with City-view!I will be sad! I have so many of them and i dont like them.
And my wish-list:
- some cute drawing cards, bright, colorful, funny, kind, positiv cards with animals,kids,people etc.(NOT PHOTO)
- Disney cards,cartoons, fairytales
- Christmas cards all year around!(not folded)
- cards from Milla Marqui,Thomas Kinkade,Nina Chen,Misstigri,Anne Taintor
- cards from Gorjuss,Inge Löök,Wendelin, Simberg
- From finnish users i would like to get Minna Immonen,Raija Nokkala,Kaj Stenvall,Virpi Pekkala, Rudolf Koivu. It will make me very happy
- Santa Claus
- London,Paris(Eiffel tower)!,New York,Barcelona (сapitals of the countries. Not MULTIVIEW!! This city i love very much.
- cupcakes, ice-cream, coca-cola (drawings)
- Lali Riddle
- illustrations from kids book, cute angels and kids
- teddy bears!!! сute bears
- cards from sets New-Yorker, Vanity Fair, Vogue
But if you dont have these cards,then this will be also ok.
- sea, sand beaches, sunbads on the beach,palm tree( all what has something to do with beach and sea)!
- flags and maps of countries
- sunrise/sunset on the beach
- Drawing cities(specially in winter)
- english buldogs
- vintage cards (not black and white)
- Катя Дудник,Инга Пальцер
I like written postcards without envelope. Please NO handmade, no ad-cards and folded cards. I like cards in standart size! Thank you very much,i appreciate that a lot!!!!
Im just always trying to do my best,when i send cards.
Write me something interesting about you and about your life, about your country,or about card you sent,about your favourite book or smth positiv.
so whatever you want....
But just write something more than only happy postcrossing. I want to know something about you.
You can draw to me something also)
So hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your cards!
Good luck from Zhanna.
And keep on smil