Veide(or Ekaterina) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 3 years (1189 days).
I'm 27 years old, working in tax consulting, like reading and cross-stitching.
I've visited Prague,London, Florence, Rome, Venezia and really loved them, so if you are from there, you can make me very happy, sending cityviewcards.
I'll be happy to receive any card, you choose personally for me (especially, if you explain, why), but some cards will make me very-very-very happy.
Most wanted post-cards are (the order doesn't matter):
- map cards (my new passion)
- Citroen and Peugeot cars (ad cards are welcome)
- hedgehogs (including ad/free cards)
- bears (including ad/free cards)
- beavers (including ad/free cards)
- royal families (especially British, I'd love to have all royal wedding cards)
- sealife (esp. shells, seahorses and turtles)
- colourful children's book illustrations and cartoons heroes
- maiko girls
- pin-up girls
- Nouvelles Images and other multiplies
- painted views (both city and nature)
- art-deco and art nouveau (esp. A. Mucha artworks)
- tea and coffee
- sweets and cakes
- fruites and berries
- national clothes, traditions, symbols
- police, law enforcements
- Fairies, elves, unicorns, princesses, dragons (I like fantasy)
- The Lord of the Rings cards
- Agent 007 cards
- House, M.D.
- for Russian postcrossers коты Румянцева, открытки Ольги Ионайтис, открытки мы-открытки, Союзмультфильм, иллюстрации Дехтерева и Бем, мультиоткрытки и pin-up от postal-shop и postcardid, открытки Фотофабрики и Листоноши, пейзажи П. Филатова.
Please, have a look at my favourites, I'll be really happy to recieve one of this cards or something similar.
As I participate in unofficial exchanges (swaps and forum tags and RRs), I have a lot of postcards, which are not at my PC received cards wall. If you have some time, have a look to avoid duplicates. All my received cards are here sorted by
country http://www.flickr.com/photos/veiderussia/collections/72157626934465466/ and here some of my received cards sorted by topic http://www.flickr.com/photos/veiderussia/collections/72157627338754374/.
I always try to find nice stamps for my cards and will be really happy if you do the same for me.
Please, stamped and written. And no envelopes, if possible. Also I will be glad to learn some interesting about you, your country or your city. The more, the better.
P.S. Always looking for new penpals all over the world!