Twoeyis a member from Canada . She has been a member for over 3 years (1438 days).
1. I have always wanted to perform on Broadway.
2. I love everything about Canada - the distinct seasons, the unique blend of cultures, the jaw-dropping landscapes, and the cold winters.
3. I can and will play Monopoly all the way until someone wins, regardless of how long it takes.
4. My favourite book is the Little Prince, but I will always have a soft spot for Harry Potter.
5. I live for nature and the outdoors and can feel physically ill from "cabin fever".
6. More than anything, I want to travel the world and absorb all its cultures and languages and peoples and foods and wonders.
7. I am 17 years old.
8. I believe that this project may be the first step towards achieving my dreams.
The name's "Twoey". It's pronounced like the number 2 and the letter E. 2E. I'm a tried and true Canadian (four generations or more on both sides of my family) so this name has no ethnic meaning, except that I am second born in my family and my parents felt creative.
I am happy to receive any card. I find each one beautiful, especially your wonderful messages. BUT: I see too many postcrossers embarassed and apologetic for their English skills (or lack thereof). I admire your effort more than anything else. Your struggle with our unusual, complicating language for the love of postcards brightens my day.
It's a small world after all. God bless.