Twinmummy(or Masha) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for 12 months (352 days).
My name is Masha (or Maria).
I teach foreign languages, but at the moment I'm doing a new important job of the mother of our twins (a boy and a girl), born 13.01.2012 on Friday:). This is obviously taking up all my time, but I manage to find a minute or so to send a postcard or two:)
I love writing, sending and receiving real letters and postcards. Unlike faceless e-mails, they keep the spirit and emotions of the sender, you can touch and smell them.
I'm always looking for postcard pals/pen-pals. If you are interested in letter/postcard exchanges on a regular basis, feel free to contact me.
I am not a collector, but I appreciate beautiful stamps.
My favourites are:
- Argentine tango (because we dance tango with my husband, this is how we actually met:),
- art (especially Alphonse Mucha and impressionists),
- balloons, hot-air ballons and other transport :),
- charity postcards,
- fairy-tale and folk characters,
- film related/film posters,
- funny cards,
- hedgehogs and pandas,
- illustrations (inluding books, children's books, I like them all) - oh, I would love to get one of those new Jane Austen cards and stamps from the UK:)
- Inge Löök grannies (I've recently got my fisrt one, thank you, papermoon from Finland!:),
- Simon's Cat, or may be your drawing of him:)
- summer/autumn/winter/spring cards,
- vintage/black and white cards,
- Where is Waldo?
These are just some ideas. If you don't have a card from my favourites, don't worry! Send a card you would like to receive yourself or close your eyes, dip into your postcard box and pick a random card for me. No cheating:)!
After all, ANY postcard you choose to send is welcome and will make me and my family absolutely happy. Postcards in our postbox are real gifts from all over the world.
- teach me a phrase in your language (transcription is greatly appreciated:)
- write about yourself/your family and your city/town/village,
- share your dreams and plans,
- tell me about your day,
- recommend a good film,
- draw something, if you like:),
- date your postcard.
I would love to receive postcards written in German and French.
You might want to check out the postcrossing forum, Round Robins, Tags and Swaps can make your mailbox very happy, while your official cards are on their way:)
I host Four Seasons Round Robin and Draw Round Robin, you are welcome to join in.
Looking forward to your postcard,
P.S. Из русских открыток мне нравятся:
- открытки Издательского Дома Мещерякова, особенно "Дом в лучах солнца", "Русские красавицы", "Прелестные леди", "Маленькие радости", A.Муха;
- Мы. Открытки - все(;
- Империя в цвете, Фотохромные отпечатки 19в. и репринты Пьера-Жозефа Редуте (от Почтомании);
- "Природа Севера" от М-АРТС;
- Анна Силивончик;
- Сергей Сочивко;
- Владимир Колбасов;
- Юлия Григорьева.