TudoBem(or Fernando.) is a member from Brazil . Has been a member for over 3 years (1144 days).
"Never walk away from sincere friends.
When you see some faults, be patient and
realize that nobody is perfect. It's
affection that matters, not perfection."
(people frequently ask me about my avatar. Well, it's a detail from the painting 'St Cecilia' by J W Waterhouse, for I'm very fond of pre-raphaelites)
◦ Postcrossers may state which type of postcards they like the most, but they CAN NOT make any demands for specific postcards.
◦ Your preferences will be used as reference ONLY and NOT necessarily always satisfied.
◦ ALL received postcards MUST be REGISTERED. Failing to do so will put our accounts at risk.
About me? Well, even though I'm an old guy, I still love watching tv cartoons. My totally fave characters are Bender from 'Futurama' and Marge & Lisa from 'The Simpsons'.
If you're not sure what to send me, maybe this list of random stuff I like will prove helpful:
* Happy birthday (even out of the date)
* works by famous photographers/painters
* black & white or sepia images
* old doors / windows
* snow over the city
* religious buildings (any)
* olws, eagles, hawks
* mooses, elks
* cards sent via touchnote.com
* anything historic, retro, vintage, antique, memorabilia
* envelope or no? I don't care, the choice is yours.
"*"*"*"*.Remember, we have every right
to simply disregard wish lists and send
whatever we please!!!
If you can speak english, kindly write something on the card. Don't worry if your language skills might not be perfect - neither are mine. I usually don't recognize a mistake (certainly I did not recognize those I made just here). And so what? It'd be lovely to hear anything about/from you, not only "happy postcrossing".
“The best part of life is not just surviving, but thriving-with passion and compassion, and humor and style, and generosity and kindness.” Maya Angelou
Thanks for caring and may sending me a postcard bring you luck & joy!