Synnin(or Anya) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 6 years (2318 days).
** On vacation till Nov 6th, all cards will be registered once I come back home **
Hello, fellow earthling!! I'm 25, live happily alone enjoying my free time, currently work at the international airport as a check-in agent, soon getting married to the man who's my Everything, no jokes! I love my job, my soon-to-be-husband, my Life at all and have a ton of hobbies! I'm very cheerful, open-minded, optimistic and fun :D
You are supposed to send me a postcard - yay! In short, anything would be cool for me (no animals, flowers or children though, these are just a couple exceptions), but the below tips might be helpful, that's what i love the most and would be jumping in joy if it's something from the following :)
- photos of people, handsome men/women
- actors and actresses from old movies, like A.Hepburn or Carey Grant or Rita Hayworth, I love them all!
- pin-up girls
- ocean, sea shores, beaches
- airports and airplanes, airline advertisements!
- romantic themes, like couples kissing or cuddling, incl. erotic & nudity too
- gay themes
- Anything to do with weddings :)
- Anything related to CUBA ♥
- Anything to do with dancing, esp. ballroom dancing, latin dancing, tango, etc
- "Unbriddled Passion" series
- Anything black & white, beautiful photography
- Rock and metal stars from the past, manly long-haired / leather-dressed guys, bikers, etc
- The little Mermaid or mermaids at all
- gothic themes, like gravestones, gloomy streets, dark art, fairies, vampires etc
- Antonio Banderas ♥
- BEER ♥
- beautiful sunsets
- COCA-COLA :D
- gothic architecture
- cemeteries or cemetery sculptures.
- prisons, madhouses, "mad" topics
- Retro style cards, incl. old advertising posters
- books & reading
- Churches, cathedrals, temples, mosques..
- vintage postcards, i am a big fan of them, they can be used ones, it's even better!
- anything weird, tacky, quirky, wacky, wild, unusual, obscene, something bizarre or with no sense at all.. The crazier the better :) Don't be scared to offend me with any of those cards, i LOVE them! :))
Have none of the above? Then simply close your eyes and pick a card from your pile if i sound too picky lol
Cards in the envelope or not - send it the cheaper/more convenient way for you. I also love nice stamps and lots of writing on the card :) Tell me something of yourself, share some funny story - well, pretty anything would be great! Oh and if you've read something thrilling recently - recommend it to me :)
Посткроссеры из России, буду рада старым советским открыткам (наверняка ведь завалялись), а также рекламным открыткам вашего города :)
У кого есть твиттер, добавляйтесь, буду рада пообщаться https://twitter.com/synnin
Thanks for reading all this! Take care and happy postcrossing!