Suvisi(or Suvi) is a member from Finland . She has been a member for over 3 years (1147 days).
"The universe is not made of atoms, it's made of tiny stories."
Hello fellow Postcrosser.♥
I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I'd be happy if you wrote something on your card! If you don't know what to write; I like quotes, so perhaps you could write your favourite quote or aphorism? Or some meaningful lyrics from your favourite song? Something about yourself or the place you live in? What have you been doing lately, what's your biggest dream, what makes you happy, what's on your mind at the moment. Anything you want to!
The types of cards I'd like to receive:
- Anything beautiful, wonderful, lovely
- Black and white photography
- History (especially the 20th century)
- the 40's, 50's & 60's
- Castles and other beautiful buildings
- Wild animals & baby animals
- Fairies, elves, gnomes and other fairytale characters, anything fantastic, "fairytailish", magical
- Nouvelles images
- La tour Eiffel, Paris, France, the French language (j'aime le français!)
- Love, peace, people kissing, romantic
- Nice paintings, illustrations (e.g Elsa Beskow, Beatrix Potter, John Bauer, Colette Bruneliere, Miffy, Krtek/Mole...)
- Drawn/painted cats
- Harry Potter
- Tropical, exotic
- (World-)famous places, buildings, things, sights in your country or something typical/traditional to your country
- Studio Ghibli's anime movies (Totoro, Ponyo etc..)
- Anne Taintor
- If someone possibly happened to have a card about a French movie "Amélie" or "Un long dimanche de fiançailles" ("A Very Long Engagement"), or actor Gaspard Ulliel, or TV-series "Un village français", I would be very happily surprised!
- People from the Netherlands: If possible, I'd like to receive a card of windmills, tulips or the wooden shoes, clogs!
You can also take a look at my Favourites.
But of course I'm glad to receive anything you decide to send me! You can always surprise me. I like handmade cards too and nice stamps are appreciated.
Vous pouvez aussi écrire en français! Merci!
Sie können auch auf Deutsch schreiben! Danke schön!
Ni kan också skriva på svenska! Tack!
Thanks for reading. Happy postcrossing and have a nice day!