Shypshyna(or Katsiaryna) is a member from Belarus . She has been a member for over 2 years (867 days).
Dear unknown postcrosser from China!
I've received your card sent 30/05/2012 with b/w photo of Beijing Hutong. But all the text you've written on it with felt-tip pen had been erased by water during the trip. Please write me ID for registering your card!
Hi, dear Postcrosser!
I'm quite sociable person, but mostly like to spend time in the company of my congenial souls. I'm a 27-years old journalist working in a regional newspaper, liking to learn the world around me. I don't love sample thinking and hope to get lot of positive from a postcrossing with people from every place on the globe =))
I would appreciate to get postcards that illustrate your personality, your country, favorites and so on...
But may be this list of my preferences will help you to make a choice :) I'm a fan of:
- anime & manga: any kind is great but I love Miyazaki most of all and also anime Bleach and Code Geass
- Japan and other Asian drama (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Secret Garden, Mars…), Hiro Mizushima, Ikuta Toma etc.
- Japanese culture
- Doctor Who
- Agatha Christie... and well many different items related to Great Britain
- Inge Löök and her ridiculous grandmothers
- just people in different circumstances, people in national costumes
- magic and world of Tolkien
- cool cards, cards with humor
- power and beauty of nature: elements, wind, sea, movement of clouds, stars and moon (lunar path), solar patches of light, sunrise and decline, polar lights. WINTER
- emotions: happiness, tenderness, delight, surprise...
I adore reading! So it will be great to receive something related to books: libraries, bookshelves, people reading etc.
But please no multiviews, traditional tourist view-cards, no free or ad-cards. It would be nice if you write some words about yourself and something in your language, legends of your homeland, interesting stories. I like to learn new facts about the world and people around me :)
I'm collecting stamps, so it will be great if you have some good for me.