Nordbaeris a member from Germany . He has been a member for over 6 years (2244 days).
Nice to see you here, fellow postcrosser!
*1956 I like art, mailart, rubberstamping and my cats.
If you want to make me happy, send a card with people and/or black and white photography.
I'm not picky, but, please, only real postcards, NO Easter or Christmas cards, photos, handmade or ad/free cards.
And I'm always sad when I receive such an unpersonal card sent via Internet by Touchnote or similar services... This is not what postcrossing is for, I think... plus you are giving my address to a third party without my permission...
Unwritten in an envelope or written and stamped - do as you like, both is ok for me.
NOTE: As you can see above, I am not interested in direct swaps (just because I have not that much time...). But if you see a scanned card which I have sent to another user you can always ask me if I have another one of this card.
And if you are a newbie and have questions - feel free to ask me.
Do you have a friend or relative whom you want to surprise?
Then do the following:
1. Instead of selecting a card for me, pick a card from which you think your friend would like it.
(please, not bigger than 12 x 22 cm, no folded greeting cards or square cards, this would make it much more expensive)
2. Write on this card only the address of your friend and send it to me in an envelope.
3. Attach a note with the postcard-ID and anything you want to write.
4. As soon as I get your envelope, I will register the ID and send the card to your friend with some surprise greetings.
5. This is just one of my silly spontaneous ideas, if you don't like it, send a card as usual...:-)
6. This offer is only for those people who have drawn my address for an official ID - sorry, I cannot afford more...
Have a wonderful day, don't forget to smile!
Or, as my dear friend Vika from Belarus says: "Today is a good day for having a good day..."
Expired cards: Yes.