Niniel(or Silvia) is a member from Italy . She has been a member for over 2 years (787 days).
Hello everyone! ☺
My name is Silvia and I live in southern Italy, in the seaside town called Taranto.
I have three granddaughters that I love so much! :)
My hobbies are: reading historical books (almost exclusively Medieval novels) and the cross-stitch.
I go crazy for Scotland (but also for Ireland and England) and... for the U2 ♥ !!! :oD
Finally, I also love autumn, the Middle Ages, early music (especially Baroque, Renaissence and Celtic) and silent movies.
My favorite cards: (NO ENVELOPE, please!)
- VIEWS OF YOUR CITY (single or multi views)
- AERIAL VIEW of your city/country
- historical sights of your hometown/country
- castles (preferably medieval)
- famous monuments of your city/country
- typical buildings of your city/country
- VINTAGE postcards of 1800's or of the early 1900's (from 1900 until 1940 approximately)
of your hometown or country, or with people at work
- interior view of medieval churches
- medieval ruins/architecture
- Rodolfo Valentino!
I DON'T like cards with:
night views, sunsets, beaches, people, children, animals, flowers, drawings, cartoons, comics, fantasy, advertising, photographs taken by you, handmade, etc...
Please, could you mark the date of shipment on the card?
Thanks a lot!!! :)
Thank you all for the attention!
Bye and... happy postcrossing to all!!! ^__^
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My wandering postcards :°(
IT140496 ---> CINA ---> sandy_chp
IT143248 ---> USA ---> Debrapruitt
IT148088 ---> CINA ---> wangfenfen
IT181239 ---> PHILIPPINES ---> michsters
IT182678 ---> MALAYSIA ---> Joeway