Natashulya(or Natalia) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 2 years (853 days).
Hello, my name is Natalia, i live in Russia, in the city of Kostroma which is situated on the river Volga. I work in the open air museum of Russian wooden architecture. We organize excursions for people who come to see our museum.
My hobbies are cooking and knitting.
I have a 18 years old son.
Will be happy with the following:
- horses (love them!)
- cartoon characters
- Inge Löök old ladies
- city or country views
- cars, planes, bikes, etc (for my son)
- arms (also for him)
- famous football clubs (the same!)
- wild animals
- typical architecture of Asia
- maps (of any kind)
- maps of the states from The USA (want to collect them all, now have only Florida, Idaho, New Hampshire, Texas, Nebraska)
- traditional clothes of your country
- traditional holidays of your country
- stones and water
- birthday cards (in August-September)
- something what is unusual for a person from Russia
- очень хотелось бы получить из Украины открытки с мультфильмами про казаков;
- POSTCROSSERS FROM CHINA, INDIA, SRI LANKA, JAPAN: please-please-please!!! Will you send me something connected with tea-ceremony, tea-plantations and so on!
But all kinds of cards are really welcome!
Happy postcrossing to everybody!
RU-1158871 to meganrosebartell (USA)
RU-1313082 to EmrahD (Turkey)
RU-1326037 to black_panther (Japan)
RU-1394157 to cat717 (Hong Kong)