Luvilla(or Ludmila) is a member from Russia . She has been a member for over 4 years (1817 days).
Salut! My name is Ludmila, I live in Moscow with my family - I have four children - 14, 12, 9 (on photo you can see my son Misha at the age of 5) and 5 y.o.
I'm interested in crossstitching, scrapbooking and other handmade techniques
Please, write in your own language with translation into English (if possible :) or may be you know some words in Russian;)? I'll be pleased to read something interesting - what do you think about my country? something special about your place of living (I'm really "mad" about travelling - my last trips were to Turkey (Istanbul), Greece (Saloniki), Chezch (Praga), Austria (Wienn), Belarus (Minsk), next month I'm going to Egypt (Sharm-el-Sheikh)
- I'm looking for cards with owls and frogs (it can be cartoons, drawings or just photos - but - it must be a card!) – have a look into “My favourites”-wall
- UNESCO (I’ve recently started an Unesco collection. Would you help me to make it grow?)
- any cards related to books and illustrations of kid's literature
- any cards with Queen Victoria
- view cards from your city/town (where you live and from where you’ll mail it)
- any cards showing tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- any cards related to the post (cards showing a mailbox, letters, postman, etc.)
- any cards with words and letters
- but do not worry to send me any others...
- no envelopes, please!
To Finnish users - please send me Moomins! I'm in love with them :) Or may be you have any of "Old Ladies by Inge Löök" - I really like to receive one!
I already have these cards –
Inge Look http://photofile.ru/users/luvilla/115340148/
I just started to learn Finnish-language - so I'll be really glad to change letters with you - and be glad to help you with Russian if you study it (but, please, remember I know only few words;) in your language, hope to know more)!
I write about my postcards in my LJ – you can read it here
http://my-scraps.livejournal.com/ (it mostly in Russian, but don’t hesitate to leave a comment in English or French;)
I’m happy to have private swaps and long-letter penpalls of any age from English-speaking country!
And have a good day! Hope to hear from you soon...