LeishaCamdenis a member from Norway . She has been a member for over 3 years (1324 days).
Visit my Postcrossing blog!! :-)
I love getting real mail - cards, letters, anything. :-) Any card is appreciated, but here are some things I like:
- Reptiles/herptiles, especially turtles (I have three - 2.0.0. Chinemys reevesii and 1.0.0. Trachemys scripta elegans) but lizards and amphibians as well. I'd love to see any reptiles that are native to your country.
- The Eurovision Song Contest. The ESC final is the highlight of my year. ;-) Yay for Baku 2012!! :-D
- Elephants! :-)
- Travelling. My most recent trips was to Ireland and to northern Norway. The top 3 places I'd like to visit where I haven't already been are South Africa, Japan and Peru. My favorite country to travel in is Britain. But I want to visit any place where I haven't already been.
- Chocolate. Can't get enough chocolate. ;-)
- Movies. My favorite movie is 'Gone With the Wind', and my favorite actor is Keanu Reeves.
- Books. I *love* to read. I'm also an avid BookCrosser, and I run two Official BookCrossing Zones here in Oslo. My favorite book is 'The Count of Monte Christo', and my favorite author is Terry Pratchett. To see what I'm currently reading and what I have read since January 2008, visit my book blog at http://leishareads.blogspot.com.
- Nature scenes. Wild animals, flowers and plants, natural landscapes ... :-) I also love to take photos, of natural wonders first and foremost. :-)
- Dragons. I read a lot of fantasy books. ;-) I'm also a big fan of the comic book 'ElfQuest'.
- Board games and card games. Some favorites: Carcassonne, Bohnanza, Citadels, Colosseum.
- I'm a big fan of The Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The X Files, True Blood.
But again, any card is appreciated. Please write me a personal message. I'd love to hear about your home town and country and what it's like there. :-) If you like, you can answer this question: What are the top three things that any visitor to your town ought to see? I'd love to see your answer! :-)
(For Oslo, the answer is the Viking Ship House, Gol stave church at the Folk Museum and the Vigeland Park. :-)
Please *don't* send the card in an envelope, and please use a real postage stamp if possible. :-)
Please write the date on the card. :-)
To get to know me better, visit my blog: http://leishacamden.blogspot.com or check out my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/LeishaCamden
If you're a reader, don't miss out on BookCrossing! :-) My bookshelf is here:
Are you looking for new and unique postcards? Visit my Zazzle store:
I'm definitely interested in private swaps, so don't hesitate to message me. :-)