Lamilla(or Margarita) is a member from Belarus . She has been a member for over 1 year (462 days).
Hi! I'm Russian female in my late twenties, ISFP, Taurus. I'm a huge Doctor Who fan and heavily invested in fandom activities. Are you waiting for the Anniversary special, too? Please write me your favourite line from the show!
If you can, please send your card written in an envelope.
Twofold/double cards are OK! I don't like old, yellow or thin as a paper cards. You'll find in my Favourites what cards I like. I must say that cityviews, nature and classical art are not my cup of tea. Most of all I like drawings and illustrations by modern artists. So if you have one, please send it to me! I'm also enjoing very much military, erotic (including M/M) and map cards. I started collecting maxicards, PHQ/USPS cards and first day covers not long ago.
Already received card, sorted by country and themes I collect are here: https://picasaweb.google.com/118086940215402102124
Tell about your everyday routine, plans for the future, something you found funny, interesting or worth mentioning. What book have you enjoyed lately? Have you noticed something peculiar about your job? Have you got an idea you can't wait to share with the other? Write to me about it. I'd like to know more about you.
Wishes for monthly RRs (written in envelope):
- new cards for my colletions: Camilla d'Errico, Silke Leffler, Durer, Inge Look, Kaj Stenvall, Limoon, Jetoy, Angry Birds, Krtek, Moomins, Cursing Hedgehog, Bunny Suicides, LGBT, Doctor Who and other TV shows, anime, series A/premiere league, tanks, barn owls, maps, b&w with coloured accent, text only, PHQ, maxicard, Nouvelles Images.
- Georgia O'Keeffe, Klimt, Aiwazovsky
- henna body art
- woman with the red hair
- woman in a red dress
- man in quilt
- passionate dance (like tango)
- erotica (M or M/M)
- stormy weather, storm in the sea
- painted view
- Color Taiwan, Typo and Learn Chinese series
- rag doll, thick felt, BJD
- knitted things up close
- modern figure skaters
something from favourites or wishlist (please tell me what you're sending)