Kazolineis a member from Belgium . She has been a member for over 1 year (723 days).
I am thrilled to receive a card from you!
I'm a Belgian girl aged 26 with a passion for cooking, traveling, folklore, textiles, knitting and other handicrafts, nature, gardening, my two cats, graphic and other design, art (especially modernist art), architecture (currently totally into the work of Luis Barragán). I recently got into geocaching as well. favorite colours? red and orange
Any card is welcome, as long as you think it's a nice one! I do prefer cards that have some kind of link to your country.
Need inspiration? I'm particularly fond of:
- food/drinks, recipes
- folk art/folklore, traditional things
- seasonal (what traditions do you celebrate?)
- textiles, embroideries and other handicrafts
- multiple Nouvelles Images, Art Nouveau, Art Deco
- botanical prints, gardens
- gnomes, creatures and monsters, where's waldo?
- local architecture, UNESCO
- Sanna Annukka, Paul Klee, F. Kahlo, Charley Harper
- MOOMINS, Fiep Westendorp, Hayao Miyazaki,
Pippi Långstrump, susuwatari, Edward Gorey
I like to learn something about yourself or your culture. Cards with some additional notes about the picture, traditions, recipes, anekdotes or must-do's are very much appreciated, as well as nice stamps, doodles, drawings, stickers and the like!
My favorites: here I keep just a few cards I haven't received myself, but saw on other peoples walls, to give you an idea what I like :)
Thank you for writing!