InBetween(or Inga) is a member from Germany . She has been a member for over 3 years (1218 days).
Hello and welcome,
my name is Inga and I live in Bielefeld, somewhere in the middle of Germany.
I like writing, reading (thriller, fantasy, modern novels), music (mainly listening to a lot of singer/songwriters, but I sing in a choir, too), photography, traveling, hiking and lots of other things.
Please check my favourites.
They show cards I received and liked very much.
I got so many great cards so you might want to filter for your country and check for doubles before sending me the same card twice (especially Moomins and Fiep Westendorp cards).
Thanks so much! :)
♥ Cards I LIKE:
- the ocean or other open waters
- children's book characters (Pooh, Krtek, Moomins,...) and illustrations (Dick Bruna, Fiep Westendorp, Zdenek Smetana, Hannu Taina,...)
- black and white photography
- expressionistic art: Kandinsky, Chagall, Macke, Marc, Nolde,...
- other artists/illustrators: Kaj Stenvall, Natasha Chetkova, Marie-Laure Vareilles, ...
Cards I DON'T LIKE:
- typical tourist cards - please send them to people who appreciate them. They're okay if they show something water-related or a really famous monument (e.g. UNESCO). Please don't send multiviews.
- greeting cards - they aren't postcards!
I know it's not always easy to find the right card but I always take the time and try to find a card (and stamps) the person will like. I think postcrossing is about making people a little happy every day - so I hope you do the same and don't just pick a random card.
♥ Please try to write something about...
... yourself or the place you're from.
... why you chose that card or where you got it.
... anything good that happened to you and you like to share.
Thank you for reading this long profile and happy postcrossing!