Iefonnuh(or Yvonne) is a member from Netherlands . She has been a member for over 1 year (641 days).
Hello postcrossing friends,
This project really changed my live!! I had some hard years because of serious health problems. It stabilized, but chronic. Since the time I started with Postcrossing, I feel much happier. It made my world a bit bigger again. I enjoy to find a nice postcard to sent. And every day I'm waiting for the postman!
I'm married and we've a son. He is 9 years old. He is my advisor in choosing the wright postcard to send. And some of my preferences are advised by him ;).
I told his class about this project. The other children were very excited too! Now they have their own account!
I like to read, watch sports on TV, music, FB,Twitter and Wordfeud. In februari 2013 I started my own webblog. I'm so proud!
And I assist 3 times a week at my son's school for 30-60 minutes.
Before and during the first years of health problems I worked as an nurse in a hospital for almost 25 years. And after that for 3-4 years as a homecare nurse. I loved my jobs!
I would like to receive postcards from all over the world.
These are my preferences:
* handmade cards from materials of your country (scrapping)
* Gorjuss !!!!!!!
* nouvelles images (atelier) :););););)!!!!!!! Or other Multiple cards ;))!!!
* black and white humor (prefer the most: old photocards with people)
* Very Colourfull cards
* illustrations of (old) children books
* space travel/astronomy
* sports, specially Olympic Games
* drummer, drum kit (my son is a great drummer)
* Fiep Westendorp ( Annie MG Schmidt)
* Pippi Longstocking
* M.C. Escher
* Keith Harring
* Where's Waldo (Wally) !!!!! Specially from other countries!
* Angry Birds
* Astrix and Obelix
* Sponge Bob
* Pat &Mat (Buurman en Buurman)
* Andy Warhol
* Jetoy Cat
* Japan: totoro
* Maxi postcard= same postcard, same stamp and same postmark (so it is not a big postcard ;))
* cards related to medicine/hospital
* Camper Van (for example VW)
* Santoro cards
I don't prefere viewcard postcards, ordinairy handmade cards (but some handmades are great ;)), religious cards and christmas cards. If possible, just sent a postcard without an envelope.
Sometimes I receive a (touristic) postcard which is bought in an other country than the person lives. That's also a bit disappointing.
If you can put a nice stamp on it, my son will be very happy;)
Until now, every postcard I received made my day more beautifull!!
Please no ad/free cards!
And I really, really don't like (multi) view cards.
If it's hard to find a postcard, I like an ad card even more then a view card!
Have a nice postcrossing!!!!
Iefonnuh1.wordpress.com . It's Dutch ;)