Gryzula(or Natalia) is a member from Poland . She has been a member for over 2 years (832 days).
My name is Natalia. I live in Poznan (Poland).
I love hiking, canoeing, music, poetry, wooden figures, scrapbooking and cats (I have a cat named Maya).
I got married on October 15th, 2011 :)
I would like to get postcards with:
- IAMX/Chris Corner (hand made are welcome!)
- your town/country (I prefer single view)
- cats, hippo, dachshunds
- sunflowers (I love them!)
- musical instruments (especially violin, guitar, piano)
- children, mother with child, little babies
- Black & White
- old photos
- paintings, reproductions
- flamenco or tango, dancing people
- religious things (except churches), doesn't matter what religion
- Iron Maiden (for my husband)
- hand made cards (in envelope too) - only in 15cm X 10cm size (I keep them in photo album)
- if you don't have postcards from my wishlist, you can of course send any other postcard, I'll be happy to receive it too!
Please do not send Christmas, Easter and free/ad-cards (unless it's unusual and interesting).
Please write something about weather conditions in your country (temperature, cloud cover, etc.) or just draw sun/clouds/rain and write what is the temperature in your city. Also you can describe your trip to Poland if you were there or write whatever you want, but more than just "greetings from.." and "happy postcrossing".