Finerst(or Tanja) is a member from Finland . She has been a member for over 2 years (933 days).
Hello, My name is Tanja.
NB! OBS! HUOMIO! My post box USED TO BE in Ivalo, Finland.
Please, note! I moved back home to Finland in August 2012.
I love books, knitting, beadwork, calligraphy, collecting...
My stamp collections hold different themes, like trees, animals, art etc. I have a small collection of Lennart Helje's, Omppu Omenamäki's and Inge Löök's cards.
Some of my collections and cards received via RRs and swaps you can see here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/taikataiga/ and here:
I warmly welcome cards with
- sailships and sailboats (not motorboats), (NEW)
- sauna (NEW)
- the Finnish summer (NEW)
- maps (NEW)
- lions and other felixes, cats ♥ ♥ ♥
- UNESCO sites
- all heavenly things, like angels, clouds, icons, Aurora Borealis etc
- beads as decorations in costumes, jewelry, bags, etc
- rainbow, colours, one colour cards
- water lilies
- Omppu (Osmo Omenamäki), Inge Löök, Lennart Helje, Raija Nokkala, Virpi Pekkala, Russian illustrator Ivan Bilibin
- primitivist / naivist / famous artists' paintings
- eastern and western calligraphy
- cards and stamps with letters, pens, writing equipment like
ink bottles, quills
- cards related to books, reading, writing
- postal things and mailing, ie post boxes, letters, mailmen etc
- city / state / country viewcards with the name on them
- Russian cities with the name on the card, sent from that city
- TREES, FORESTS or WOOD, like crafted items made of wood, roots, branches, bark, or wooden houses and furniture.
NO THANK YOU to cards with apes/monkeys, frogs, pigs and cows, and ad cards without a good idea. So, please, NO apes, NO frogs, NO pigs, NO cows, send them to someone else!
I love to write and receive letters. Through PC I have gained some new friends to correspond with, it is great!
I'm looking forward to your cards, thank you for reading this far, happy postcrossing!
Eagerly waiting for your cards . . .and because the official cards move soooo slowly, I've created another account: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Tundrashka (for the moment inactive)
Expired cards are here: