EileenK(or Vladka) is a member from Czech Republic . She has been a member for over 1 year (648 days).
My name is Vladka, I'm 24 y.o. I'm a student, my field of study is Microbiology.
I don't prefere any theme of postcards, please choose something nice according to your taste:)
Here's just a few topics if someone would like to choose something special:
- animals: SHEEP, giraffes, goats, cows, donkeys, BIRDS (e. g. flamingos, swans, Blue tit, Great tit, Robin, etc...), butterflies… + I love my dog, it's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
Also other animals would be fine
- recipes, food, sweets, cup cakes…
- postcard showing country or place where you live, capital city, nature etc., postcards showing animals and plants of your country
- mapcards from all over the world
I collect map postcards of the US states and another postcards related to each US state so these postcards would be great from the USA. Here you can see my collection so far: http://kovarovav.rajce.idnes.cz/US_states/ If you have the same state I already have but different type of card, I´d love to receive it too!
- rock bands and similar(e.g. Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, System of a Down, R.E.M., Foo Fighters, Metallica, HIM...), if someone can send me a postcard connectned to the rock music, I would be extremely happy!
- tennis (Roger Federer!!!), ice hockey
- ballerinas and similar
- Boeing 747 and Airbus A380
- Nouvelles Images: Atelier or classic
- from Finland Raija Nokkala postcards would be great!
- I really appreciate Fauna of Belarus or Natalia Chetkova postcards from Belarus
Here you can see my collection of Natalia Chetkova:
You can also check the wall of my favourite postcards for the inspiration. There are only postcards which I haven't received yet.
I enjoy interesting stamps too, for example EUROPA stamps or stamps showing things I like on my postcards as well (I mean animals, food, ballet, planes, etc.)
I have started collecting bird stamps so if you can use this kind of stamp, it would be perfect! But in this case, put a postcard into an envelope, please, so that I can remove a stamp without any demage on a postcard.
Have a nice day and thank you for reading my profile and sending me a postcard :)