BrianRobson(or Brian) is a member in United Kingdom . He has been a member for over 3 years (1208 days).
I'm back Postcrossing after a bit of a break. This time I'm doing it with my son Barney, who's two.
We live in Sunderland, a city on the north east coast of England. We're the only city in England to have a river AND a beach. We also play host to the UK's National Glass Centre (a large gallery) and a huge Nissan car plant. Oh, and we have a pretty good Premier League football team :)
I am interested in politics, travel and reading. Barney likes Miffy, trains, and animals. We love receiving any kind of card from fellow Postcrossers, but the following cards are particularly welcome:
- cards with Miffy, trains or animals for Barney
- cards featuring your town or city
- cards of posters (e.g propaganda or railway posters)
- anything to do with EXPOs or World's Fairs
- big architecture like bridges or TV towers
But anything's welcome - We like the surprise!