Note: I am travelling to Europe on a family vacation; it would be lovely if you can give me tips to travel & have local food. SHOULD you want anything from India, pls mail me on email@example.com (if possible, I can bring something for ya) -)
A calm, composed individual interested in reviving my hobby of collecting stamps & coins.
Will be glad to receive beautiful, cartoons, village life, nature, animal & birds.
My recent interests include:-
- Something about my college & school I studied in.
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS, Pilani) & Santhome Higher Secondary School
- Taken to Toastmasters quite recently & loving it!
- Volunteer for an NGO called Project Puthri to empower the underprivileged girl children
- Work for an e-commerce company focused on rural markets (Proud to say we service the hinterlands of India, like no one does)
I will be happy if you find any interesting cards & stamps around the below themes too..
- Clock Tower
- Higher Studies
- Management Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Social Service
- College Life
- St. Montfort
- Brothers of St. Gabriel
- Team Work
Love to receive bright, colourful & vibrant stamps of varying size and shapes.
That said, happy to receive any interesting information & snippet you can share about your kind selves & your country.
I have aspirations of becoming an Entrepreneur someday & am sure, one day, WE can set up a truly GLOBAL company which draws upon collaborative inputs shared by each one of you from across the globe :-))))))
Since Postcrossing limits the number of private messages we can make per day, I can also be easily reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a postcard in return, please include your name and address on the postcard you send me!