A calm, composed individual interested in reviving my hobby of collecting stamps & coins.
Will be glad to receive beautiful, cartoons, village life, nature, animal & birds.
Themes, I look to collect:-
- Food / Local Cuisine
- Local Culture
Love to receive bright, colourful & vibrant stamps of varying size and shapes.
Tips to help you write:
- Please mention the date / temperature (if possible)
- Anything about your favorite food / dishes
- Popular Restaurant
- Famous Brand / Company in your region / locality
- Unique Festival
- Tradition / Culture / Superstition
- Lesser know touristic place / spots etc. in your area (city, town, country)
- Interesting Business Idea / Tip
- Few words in your regional language (with translation please)
That said, happy to receive any interesting information & snippet you can share about your kind selves & your country.
If You are not bored & reading this still - read on....
- Taken to Toastmasters quite recently & loving it!
- Volunteer for an NGO called Project Puthri to empower the underprivileged girl children in India
- Work for an e-commerce company focused on rural markets (Proud to say we service the hinterlands of India, like no one does)
I have aspirations of becoming an Entrepreneur someday & am sure, one day, WE can set up a truly GLOBAL company which draws upon collaborative inputs shared by each one of you from across the globe :-))))))
Since Postcrossing limits the number of private messages we can make per day, I can also be easily reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you plan a visit to India, please let me know. I will see what best help I can offer you with planning / any other local support you may require from here.
We recently visited Europe: loved Paris - Amsterdam - Switzerland!! Inspired so much that, I am keen to master "French & German" languages in the next 6 months!
If you would like a postcard in return, please include your name and address on the postcard you send me!