Sophia from Oregon, I received your card, but the ID is missing. Please send it to me, so I can register your postcard.
Ying from Thailand, I received your beautiful card, but the ID doesn't work. Please send me a message with ID so I can register it.
I am orginally from the Czech republic but I just moved back to Singapore. This is my second time living in this amazing country. I have also lived in Japan (1.5 years), Singapore (1.5 years), USA (5 years), Germany (1 year during my college years). I love everything about my experience living abroad. From giving birth to my amazing daughter in Japan, enjoying car-free life in Singapore, improving my English in the USA and becoming a US citizen, drinking great wine in the Franken region of Germany. The world is a beautiful place and I love when I get postcards from various places.
I scan all the cards I send. I find the PhotoScan App by Google to be the most convenient to do so. Give it a try if you want to scan your cards too.
I love real stamps so if it is possible, please use them. I am working on an art project/collage of stamps from different countries!
It would be nice to get postcards showing:
- real places - national monuments, famous buildings, national parks (especially the ones in the USA), unique features of your country. This gives me a great inspiration for my hobby - traveling :)
- food & recipes, cocktails, typical drink of your country
- b&w photos
- people in national/traditional costumes
- jokes (I don't get offended easily and enjoy politically incorrect jokes)
- for Czech postcrossers: I would love to receive one of these:
- for Japanese postcrossers: I love gotochi cards and just started collecting them. If it isn't too much trouble, it would make my day to find a gotochi card in the mail.
I look forward to receiving your postcard.