Hi! I'm Iris, an Asian-American female, born in California who then moved to Texas at the age of 8. I'm married and have 2 young kids, ages 4 years and 8 months. I love projects and learning new things, but as a mom, my hobbies have consolidated down to mostly snail mail, reading (fanfics), food (I'm vegetarian), and fountain pens. I still have the travel bug but it's in "hibernation" until further notice, not only due to a pandemic.
I love all kinds of postcards but my favorites include:
- Unique postcards
- Food-related postcards (recipe cards are welcome as well - even if I can't eat it!)
- Something that'll (hopefully) teach me something (new)
- Ideas for my next trip
- Nature/scenery from your country
- Animals (dinosaurs and dragons included)
- Fountain pen-related cards??
- Forensics and other more morbid topics
- Postcrossing cards!
- Anything you really want to send (and tell me why you like it!)
Please try to write something more than a "Happy Postcrossing" and date the card. :) I truly enjoy learning about you as a person as well as where you live, so do share! I also love looking at all the stamps from all the different countries, so if you have new/special stamp(s), please use them. (NOTE: if you’re from Russia, my daughter loves Masha and the Bear - I discovered there are Masha and the Bear stamps!) If there’s room, I'd love to learn something in your native language!
Can't wait to hear from you soon!
NOTE: I don’t have access to a scanner right now, but I will try to take a photo of postcards and upload that if it doesn’t already have a scan/image/photo.
China - 1
Italy - 1
Belarus - 1
Germany - 1
Ukraine - 1