Hi! I am a 29-year-old woman from a small suburb outside Chicago.
I took a step away from Postcrossing for a little while to pursue other hobbies, but I have missed the joy of sending and receiving cards!
I love traveling - seeing new places and experiencing things.
I love photography.
I love animals.
I adore turtles and llamas and cats!!
I love entertainment. (ie books, movies, music, etc)
(I LOVE Harry Potter!)
Please feel free to tell me about your favorite book, movie, actor/actress, TV show.
Or tell me about your hometown -- culture me a little.
Tell me anything you want.
If you are feeling artistic, maybe you could draw me something. :)
A fellow Postcrosser had a GREAT idea! If you don't know what to write, answer these questions on the card you send!
1. What is the most popular pet animal for a child/family in your country?
2. Name one endangered animal from your country/region.
3. A food/meal your country/region is famous for (best one in your opinion).
4. The first thing that comes into your mind when you think of the USA (good or bad).
5. The most beautiful place in your country (natural attraction).
I'll be happy with anything.
Cards that I enjoy (only ideas, no pressure):
>Your hometown / country
>>Animated (Disney/Pixar/Hayao Miyazaki)
>Popular TV Shows
>The Beatles (1960s band)
>Chat Noir :)
I would also love a GF card, from any country! :]
I also love surprises, so maybe just send me your favorite card from your pile to send.
[Please, please no ad cards]
I welcome all holiday cards year-round!
I would be happy for birthday cards in May and June :]
If your country has Postcrossing stamps, send one my way!