I live in Portland, Oregon, USA. I'm in my 60s with two grown children.
All postcards are welcome. If you want suggestions, here are some ideas:
- historical photos
- photos that show women's gatherings or women in daily life or women in history
- photos that involve choral music or singing
- beautiful scenery
- churches, mosques, temples, and shrines
- street scenes at night
- art and sculpture
- birds, especially owls and robins
- textiles, especially quilts
- interesting and/or beautiful cards--however you define that
- cards that show something special about your city or country, or something that is special to you
- photos of festivals and other special events
I like to know a little bit about you--it doesn't matter what!
All of my favorites are cards I've received that I particularly like.
I always register cards the day I receive them.