Hi! I'm Nastya, 25, from St Petersburg, Russia. I've got a Master's in Lingustics and I work as a testing engineer. Things I enjoy include music, podcasts, books, TV-shows, anime, baseball, and languages (obviously).
My avatar is my cat Tishka. He's a funny little lad :)
Here's a list of things I'd be especially happy to see on a card (in no particular order):
- cats, tigers, cheetahs, birds (not parrots though), Shiba dogs
- Kumamon, Gudetama, Nijntje (Miffy), Krtek, Moomin
- cute or funny illustrations
- calligraphy, lettering, quotes
- Greetings from /your country/
- illustrations of folk tales and myths of your country/area
- landscapes, architecture, pieces of art - if they are connected to your area (single view, if possible)
- Northern views, sea views, mountain views
- roads, public transport, train and metro stations
- anything space-related
- anything baseball-related
Liebe Deutsche Postcrosser, wenn Sie die Möglichkeit haben, eine Karte zu verschicken, die mit der Deutschen Telekom verbunden ist, wäre das so cool, denn ich arbeite dabei :D
Still, every card you choose to send is welcome :)
Please, if you speak any of the languages above, please, write in that language and not just in English...
I'd be glad if you mentioned your favourite book or the book you're reading at the moment, or your favourite anime/manga if you're into that.
I would appreciate it if you put the date on your card and sent it without an envelope. Thank you!
Please no ad or handmade cards, Christmas, and fantasy cards, and cards with photoportraits or religious figures.
Thank you for reading this and hoping to hear from you soon!
NB! I write my own address for safer travel of the card. You don't have to send me a thank-you card.
Dear Japanese postcrossers, if you have an opportunity to send me a card with a Daiya no Ace stamp, I'll be so happy!!!