My name is Milene and I'm a 24 year old girl from southern Brazil, but now living in the United States. I moved here to live with my husband in his home state of Indiana. We have a small dog and two cats that complete our family!
I have been a vegetarian since 2010, and I love all kinds of animals. I also love playing sports, cooking, reading, playing video games, sewing and crafting in general. I have added the link to my Cardmaking Instagram account. I love making greeting cards by hand!
Here I'll leave some suggestions for postcards that I would like to receive, but feel free to send me any other kind! You can also get inspired, by looking at my favorites.
- city or country views
- "greetings from"
- national parks
- typical animal from your area (especially wolves, bears and foxes- or any other animal, I just love them!)
- cats, dogs
- snow, rainbow, rain
- northern lights
- moon, universe
- coffee or cupcakes
- fruits, fruits, fruits!
- food and vegetarian recipes
- Moomin, The Little Prince, Jetoy Cats
- flags, maps
- sports, stadiums
- castles, churches or famous buildings
- roads, trains, buses
- airplanes, airports
- amusement parks
- indigenous culture (as native people)
- any cute card
- Christmas (all year round!)
- birthday cards in April/May
- I love seasonal cards such as Easter, Halloween, etc
- you can also send me handmade cards, I appreciate them
- Paris cards are always welcome
- If you're from the U.S., please send me a postcard from your state :)
I LOVE washi tapes, stamps and stickers, so feel free to decorate your card.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write to me. I am looking forward to receiving your card!
P.S.: I only favorite postcards I have not yet received, to avoid getting the same card twice.
P.S.2: please message me, if interested in direct swaps!