I'm Ukrainian, living in San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA since 2012.
Being an immigrant every day reminds me that people are the most meaningful value in my life. If we can be friends with people of different cultures, nationalities, races, we can believe that this world is a wonderful place...
That's why Postcrossing is my favorite hobby in 12 years already. I like that moment when your card reaches our address and brings something from your place of living.
Now my 5y.o. son is my poscrossing buddy, and I teach him about the world with your cards which really help.
We enjoy every card, but most of all:
- PRIMATES from all over the world (ape, chimpanzee, orangutan, gorilla, gibbon, monkey, etc.) - https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYVodWA
- BEARS (illustrations, not photos) - https://flic.kr/s/aHsmuftBEu
- DOORS - https://flic.kr/s/aHskGE7qMr
- LIGHTHOUSES - https://flic.kr/s/aHskGEaFsn
- NICE ILLUSTRATIONS
as an example - by artists:
Natasha Chetkova (Belarus),
Irina Smirnova-Avvakumova (Russia),
Lena Gnedkova (doors!)
- motivational QUOTES - English, Ukrainian, Russian,
- Ukrainians => не соромтеся написати зворотню адресу, своїм землякам із задоволенням надсилаю подяки, - порадуйте нашу родину гарними мальованими листівками, в Україні їх так багато чудових! Шукайте групу в Facebook - UA: Happy postcrossing!
We'd rather NOT receive:
- no sense cards, geometric shapes, ornaments,
- religious subjects,
- flowers, plants, insects, reptiles,
- scary cards,
- handmade ones, sorry.
ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND LET OTHERS LIVE THEIR LIVES!
NATHALIE from Netherlands - Got your card in June 2020! |
Could't be registered :-/ I love it, you have to know it's here!
Expired cards in 2020:
in 2020 (__ - 131 sent)
in 2019 (0 - 102 sent)
in 2018 (2 - 80 sent)
in 2017 (5 - 120 sent)
in 2016 (only 1 among 120 sent)