I live in the small city of Munroe Falls in Ohio. I like to cook, bake, craft (usually papercrafting and I'm starting to embroider again), read (mainly classics), and go to church (Lutheran). My ultimate travel goal is to visit every country in Europe (and who knows where else!). I collect old books, world coins and US coins in special series, and anything related to the Titanic. I like to visit historical reenacting events during the summer.
Please, NO nudity/sexual, and NO cats.
I am happy with anything else, but if you need ideas of what I like...
- food and drink (especially chocolate/candy, coffee, tea, and baked treats!)
- Christianity (old Bibles, Bible verses, sculptures/art, theologians, saints/icons, etc)
- traditional costumes (I especially love central & eastern Europe since my family is from what is now Serbia)
- Anything 1950s and older (Victorian, Art Deco, Regency, Renaissance, Middle Ages, ancient empires, etc!)
- trivia and facts
- architecture (especially cathedrals, churches, castles, palaces)
- cottages / countryside
- lovely gardens
- stained glass
- old advertisements and movie posters
- vintage and antique photography
- The Titanic
- typical city views, landmarks
- winter, snow - I love the cold!
- blue (my favorite color)
- sunrise, sunset
- anything about banking or money (I have worked in banking)
- London/UK (so that I can relive my lovely trip from October 2019!)
If you like to decorate envelopes and it doesn't cost more to send postcards in envelopes, I would love to see your envelope creativity! I make my own envelopes from scrapbook paper :)
You can write about anything, but if you need some ideas:
- Hobbies and interests
- Do you collect anything?
- Where was your most recent vacation? Or where do you plan to go next?
- If I had only one week to visit your country, which 1-3 cities would you suggest I visit?
Have a nice day!
updated August 25 2021