I live in the small city of Munroe Falls in Ohio. I like to cook, bake, craft (usually papercrafting and I'm starting to embroider again), read (mainly classics), and go to church (Lutheran). My ultimate travel goal is to visit every country in Europe (and who knows where else!). I like to visit historical reenacting events during the summer.
Please, NO nudity/sexual, and NO cats.
I am happy with anything else, but if you need ideas of what I like...
- food and drink (especially chocolate/candy, coffee, tea, and baked treats!)
- Christianity (old Bibles, Bible verses, sculptures/art, theologians, etc)
- traditional costumes (I especially love central & eastern Europe)
- Anything 1950s and older (Victorian, Art Deco, Regency, Renaissance, Middle Ages, ancient empires, etc!)
- trivia and facts
- architecture (especially cathedrals, churches, castles, palaces)
- cottages / countryside
- lovely gardens
- stained glass
- old advertisements and movie posters
- vintage photography
- typical city views, landmarks
- winter, snow - I love the cold!
- blue (my favorite color!)
- sunrise, sunset
- anything about banking or money (I have worked in the banking industry)
- London/UK (so that I can relive my lovely trip from October '19!)
If you like to decorate envelopes, I would love to see your creativity! I make my own envelopes from scrapbook paper :)
You can write about anything, but if you need some ideas:
- Hobbies and interests
- What your city or street name means (or who/what it was named after)
- Do you collect anything?
- Where was your most recent vacation?
- Do you have a favorite Bible verse? What is it in your language?
- If I had only one week to visit your country, which 1-3 cities would you suggest I visit?
Have a nice day!
updated May 4 2021