*** If your postcard to me is expired, send me the ID number, I'll register it***
I've been collecting cards since I was a little kid, and that hobby stayed with me through all these years.
I love meeting new people and get little messages from all over the world.
A little hint on what type of cards I like:
*Holidays (Christmas, New Years, Easter ) you celebrate in your country. I love learning about it.
* Childrens' books illustration:
Alice in Wonderland (My favorite!), Peter Pan, Little Prince,
Grimm Brothers, Andersen and anything children's books related
* Other illustration and art: movies, books, fairy tales, cartoons,
funny and cute characters, elves, dwarfs. I think you got the idea here :)
* Anything Surrealistic
* Vintage and retro cards (not re-prints)
-Postcrossers from Norway,if you have anything related to Trolls series, you'll make my day with it! I have a few already and can't believe how cute those Trolls are :)
- Postcrossers from Japan, I would very appreciate any Hayao Miyazaki postcard!
- Postcrossers from Finland, if you have any extra Moomins card, please please may I have it? :)
- Candies, cakes, tea, coffee, drinks
- New Year/Christmas card any time a year, even in July!
- I would be happy to get a birthday card in September :)
I also love just unique, unusual, and interesting cards. Pick your favorite and mail it :)
Посткроссеры из стран СНГ, если у вас где-то завалялась старая открытка времен СССР, даже подписанная, я была бы очень рада ее получить (в конвертике, с ID конечно).
I am not very interested in landscapes,city view, or any view at all.
Thank you for reding such a long profile :) I can't wait for your card!
P.S. Direct swap ONLY if you have something from my "Favorites".