kcharleton(or Katherine) is a member in United States of America . She has been a member for over 8 years (3,094 days).
After taking about a 5 year break from Postcrossing, I have returned. During that time I was still enjoying snail mail, but I'd graduated from college and took some time to find steady employment, an apartment, a husband, and a couple of fur babies.
I feel wanderlust in the worst way, and now have some stability to make my way across the world. Over the years, I've developed a pretty frugal nature, which I'm pretty proud of. This year (2017)I've been on two vacations. I spent a week traveling through Cornwall, England and London, and a week in Newport, RI.
Postcards I would love to receive:
- Something you picked up on a vacation. Please send it to me and tell me about the best parts of your trip! Maybe I'll be able to make it there one day and see it for myself.
- Cities at night. There's something magical about driving through a city at night.
- Water. I love being by water and swimming. Staring at the ocean, a lake, or river can put me in a meditative state.
- Christmas cards during the Christmas season.
- Art that YOU made :) We're a family of artists.
I look forward to sending and receiving postcards again :)